Andersen Windows Series
400 Series Windows & Doors
Time Tested, Classic Wood Craftsmanship
As our most popular series with our longest-standing products, the 400 Series brings you the best overall blend of performance and style to satisfy just about any window or door need. With years of engineering and craftsmanship to build on, these windows are designed to live up to your high standards.
- Low-maintenance vinyl exterior helps protect against water damage
- Rich unfinished natural pine or prefinished white, dark bronze or black interiors
- Wide range of hardware styles and finishes, grille patterns and glass options
200 Series Windows & Doors
Warmth of Wood at an Uncommon Value
This streamlined selection of windows and patio doors delivers Andersen quality at an uncommon value while still offering ample choices.
- Concentrated on our most popular sizes and options
- Energy-saving glass for any climate
- Low maintenance exteriors offer superior weather resistance
100 Series Windows & Doors
A Better Choice for Your Home
Whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building new, Andersen® 100 Series windows and patio doors offer many advantages over vinyl.
- Available in a variety of rich dark colors with finishes that are made to last and designed to retain stability and rigidity in all climates
- Environmentally responsible and energy efficient
- Made of innovative Fibrex® composite material, which is 2X stronger and 12X thicker* than vinyl and can withstand temperatures up to 150
E-Series Windows & Doors
Unlimited Possibilities to Create Your Original
Our E-Series windows & patio doors, as part of the Architectural Collection, are made to your exact specifications for unmatched flexibility and design freedom.
- Choose from 50 standard exterior colors, custom colors and anodized finishes, plus a range of interior wood species and beautiful interior stains
- Create custom shapes, dramatic sizes and striking combinations
- Contemporary designs with sleek interiors and modern hardware
A-Series Windows & Doors
Architectural Authenticity, Unparalleled Performance
Our A-Series windows and doors, as part of the Architectural Collection, are the best-performing, most energy-efficient windows and doors Andersen has ever offered.
- Available in a wide range of exterior colors, trim choices, natural wood species, painted interiors and rich factory-finished stain options
- Rigorously tested to withstand hurricane-force winds and prolonged exposure to sea air
- Best-in-class glass options, including triple-pane glass and HeatLock® technology for even greater energy efficiency